Effectively acting as a liaison between Sales Professional , Customer, and Production, the Administrator is supporting both Sales Representatives and the Customers in ensuring that the customer’s needs are met completely and in a timely manner. This includes answering inquiries on orders, pricing, product, and problem resolution.
The position involves providing support for the sales team when a customer requires information or assistance, effectively acting as a part of the high-performance team which provides exceptional service to the customers. Finding solutions for any situation presenting itself, all while maintaining feedback/communication channel and keeping track of all interactions in the system. Extensive communication with customers, sales, and suppliers is a considerable part of the responsibilities, as well as other administrative support. Training on all company systems will be provided.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with professional demeanour
- Ability to show ownership of task/request/project and exercise proactive problem solving
- Attention to details
- Ability to multi-task
- Knowledge of basic MS Office applications
Good to have:
- College education or higher
- Experience with CRM systems
- Knowledge of several languages
- Experience in administrative project management
We offer competitive base salary commensurate to experience and performance bonuses.
Submit Your Application
Your information is secure and confidential.