Windowsville is looking to add high-performance sales professionals to our very successful sales force.
The main responsibility of a sales professional is consulting our customers on the best product for their project, quoting on it, sealing the deal and following up on project completion. At Windowsville the significant portion of this position is project management in addition to the sales component. No cold-calling or push marketing is practiced at Windowsville: every appointment we propose for our sales team is with people who need our product. If you are willing to learn and master all aspects of our products, can effectively communicate their benefits to the prospective customer, and follow-up in an organized fashion, this is definitely an opportunity for you. We will provide paid training and regular updates to get you up to speed on the product information and equip you with best tools for successfully satisfying customer needs.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Great integrity and aptitude for independent work
- Self starter
- Results oriented
- Valid drivers license
- Ability to travel locally and demonstrate products
- Ability to work on week-ends and in the evenings
- Knowledge of basic MS Office applications
Good to have:
- Previous experience selling windows and doors
- Previous experience in sales for construction industry or related
- Previous experience in sales or customer service
- Experience working with Customer Relationship Management system
We offer competitive remuneration consisting of base salary and commission components, as well as car allowance and benefits. We will cover any reasonable expenses incurred for the purpose of performing the responsibilities
Submit Your Application
Your information is secure and confidential.