Black windows and doors are a classic choice that can help modernize any home! Check out this latest project we completed for a beautiful home in Oakville.
The Client's Key Complaints:
- Broken seal in the thermal glass units of the windows - causing moisture, condensation, fogginess, and loss of energy efficiency
- Window draft - causing uncomfortable living conditions
- Old hung window style - needs a refresh in terms of style
- Windows configuration and functionality are not optimal anymore
- Outside noise
- Entry door security and privacy
- Windows and doors do not match in colour
To improve energy efficiency and reduce outside noise, we recommended and carried out a full windows and doors replacement. All our windows and doors feature superior insulation to ensure maximum energy-effiency and comfort for you and your loved ones. This replacement project included changing the window style and type and upgrading to triple-pane casement windows featuring a multipoint locking system. The entry door style was also changed to a black steel solid door with two full-glazed privacy glass sidelites to achieve a cohesive look. These upgrades not only enhanced the aesthetics of the property but also increased the comfort and energy efficiency of the interior living space.
If you live in Oakville or the surrounding areas and are looking to upgrade your windows and doors, please give us a call or fill out our contact form for a free in-home estimate. One of our representatives will gladly drop by, take a look, and recommend the best possible windows or doors for your home!